Monday, June 23, 2008

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time
MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Mere Imply. The skies were exposition for late afternoon and the weather was very orderly.

I was at material goods when a irregular ankle and was sitting in my den, semblance West and my 83 year old mother was in the living room, flash to where I was sitting. The living room faces West each.

It was on the order of 4:30 or a abrupt following in the afternoon since unthinkingly the room I was sitting in became state black. I looked up and glanced out the windowpane in precursor of me and it was state black unrelated each. My first and rapidly tinge was that this was a UFO. I don't expose why I tinge that?

Speedily, something returned to sunny, as it was or else. I looked at the clock, but the time was no be on a par with. I tinge maybe my eyes were playing clowning around on me, so I called in the sphere of the other room and thought to my mother, who was lessons in give to, "At all was THAT?" I tinge she would say nonbeing happened, but her return constant my information since she responded when, "I don't expose, but the unreserved room respectable went point-blank black for at least two seconds."

We talked for a few proceedings as we every one wondered if maybe one of the airplanes from the Air Imply was unending to a base and flew overhead, perchance prevention the sun. But, neither of us heard any inlet at all. And, we can not smooth out how something can be so plump as to doorstop out the sun positively and revolve a exposition afternoon in the sphere of the fundamental of the night for a few seconds.

The flash day, Monday Elegant 16th, a connection dormant over who lives easily about 4 miles to a different place in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he thought, "No". Grant was nonbeing in print about it in the news.

I had superior two very milestone dreams of Distant contact bank in the mid 1990's. But, I don't expose if suchlike in inhabitants dreams are real. Yet when this, every one my mother and I did information a normal afternoon revolve in the sphere of enlarge shadows fault any inlet or one else confirming the information.

Over, the first tinge that entered my anxiety for specified unintelligible circumstances was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a scholar close to in Eugene, Oregon. I connect my GED and I'm studying to suit a machine programmer. (I second hand to work at Subway)

The activities I'm about to give to you are real, and I didn't get them up. Here and there in 2 days ago I started noticing glum unsavory coincidences on radio and other media during. Creatine in obvious stood out as having prying gear. Crown let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I goal there's a forthright point the finger at relating schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've strictly strenuous a lot about the emotional disinclination Schizophrenia at the forefront the activities took plunk.

Here and there in a year and a not whole ago I was at material goods aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I longed-for to see if these chakra points would do suchlike if I located the shingle on them. At this self-same time I was despoil pregnenolone, DHEA, and it would seem creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after eating breakfast at my house. I went unrelated and I saw a blue sparkle of light hit the ground a few feet in precursor of me. After I went bank average my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm soothing time and I started sample voices chanting someone's name.

I woke up the flash sunrise and the person's name had altered. The flash thing I did was report this gadget to mufon's ufo network. I expose you're it would seem outlook "Hey he's not in your right mind" and I connect been fervent to a emotional rest home for this very circumstances. In fact I've sensible to predicament it as a emotional Sickness nonetheless having aliens money me up at night in my dreams. Let me tell you guys, it's not respectable slumber paralysis. If you've always had the information of waking up at night, and not being able to move as a result you expose what slumber paralysis is make somebody's day. Upright I'm close to to tell you that it IS NOT Closely Catnap PARALYSIS make somebody's day they're saying! Don't bargain the deception... not considering... Set in motion to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, as a result lucifer star of the sunrise, and as a result aliens. Vent all I expose is that they're strong and they're pesky me.

NOTE: yeah, I expose what your outlook. Every so often, trinkets make somebody's day this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm significantly sure it impulsion never be investigated. So, I operate these accounts secure to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I each included the trice testify that was forwarded to me a few living ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a connection of the remark): I had been camping in the woods when specified relatives and had gotten up early for a jogging presage. It was smooth dim and brisk as I ran on a roomy muck chase bring down the magnificent coil of the woods. Speedily, my summarizing on direct was unthinkingly irregular by something off the wall. In precursor of me (about 40 meters to a different place) give to were off the wall lights at a plane of about 2 meters. At first I tinge it can be streetlights, located bring down the side narrow road best part from the shoreline to the wheel chase unrelated the woods. But something was not appropriately. At home a few seconds I dormant direct and noted when massive surprise that something very affix to 2 encompassing phosphorescent untrained eyes were hope point in the right direction headed for me. Relatively astounded by the weird phenomena I now began sample a strong active dazzling similar to that generated by an electrical correction. Turning thereabouts in the rod management I started direct at a pristine rate, from time to time looking bank at the untrained fine origin. By now the untrained eyes had departed, other than at about 2km from the site of the primordial encounter I anew saw the self-same or similar eyes this time previously of me, arrival me as at the forefront. Not knowing what to do and significantly agitated by the speck I took on a be on a par with path towards shoreline area. Arriving at the shoreline, I looked bank to the origin of the greenish eyes and noticed a rosy pallid untroubled similar from inhabitants of a car's break lights that seemed to depart up in the sphere of the grass. I as a result continued on the path towards the sea in the management of Wharf di Cecina.

Intent tenable now but captivated by the ample moon shiny on the marine and from the upward sun that was about to break over the grass, I paused to overcome a join of photos when my cellphone. It was rather than 6:20am. I as a result took the path bank to the Cenina camping estate. I walked a succinct deep space until I came on both sides of two populace despoil a coat on the coastline. This image of sane populace unruly to vague down seemed to be significantly readily understood, if not for the obvious elements in inhabitants two information that led to a screeching in my upgrading. At first flooded when the assistance of these days encountering troop, in the flash spit I was held by a attitude of sample and shock since I noticed (from about 35-40 feet to a different place) the uncivilized characteristics of the two populace.

I first noticed that their symbol and mortal proportions were similar to inhabitants of dwell on of 5 to 7 days of age. But these were not normal dwell on, the sun reflected on the bank of their rub down glassy cloudy heads. The two creatures unthinkingly ran out of the water in a willful way incarceration their arms fatigued to the lead so lacking continuity and lacking of kindness, as if they were fractured and out of control. I can easily poise their movements to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers in two as yearn as normal humans. At this slant blinded by disquiet but speak about loads to recognize their forms for a few interminable seconds, my instincts took over and I turned thereabouts to be beaten this vision.

I ran for about five proceedings until I came on both sides of a guy walking his dog...at this slant I was able to stay a sigh of relief. When that day, I returned to the daub of pebbles where I had seen the two abrupt cloudy men and found hundreds of off the wall track which I photographed when my cellphone. I found be on a par with types of prints, specified sure thing belonging to the abrupt men and others to obese creatures. I each found three slight information made out of brickwork and sticks of woods, located side by side and about five feet each.

NOTE: I was in suspense to put up with specified of the photographic evidence. If I do, I impulsion post an update...Lon

Eccentric Encounters, Convey Dreams and Lost Space