Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mysteries Green And Purple Colored Light Falls From The Sky Over Stockholm Sweden

Mysteries Green And Purple Colored Light Falls From The Sky Over Stockholm Sweden
Date: In this area February 1, 2012Time: End of the day. Hey my sort is (sort cloistered) I live in Stockholm Sweden and I'm not to the letter bear in mind in UFOs, but I should say I was in fact unsettled in the same way as I saw the bass light that came owed down to earth. It was recyclable and bass, and this happened for more than a week ago. At the moment I talked to my girlfriend who lives in Vetlanda, 350 km from Stockholm and she said:, I saw the light that came down to earth and they were recyclable and furious, and we got a little unsettled now, ambition you can get an explanation. If you continue seen what on earth such as this in the exceedingly area please be manufacture sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by means of the details of your sighting. "All apt information is shy hush-hush."

"The Vike Article (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"