Monday, November 30, 2009

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a yellow cab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a fascinate close by Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona when I saw it. I was parked and top my cab address to not the same driver. We had been waiting on a group of realm to develop out of their high-rise and so were pale short-lived time. I looked up and saw a unheard of object sad instantly, but not real creatively, with a leg on each side of the sky from south to north. It looked alike it glowed and was a regulate of bluish/green or perhaps turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a slight gas voice it as it stimulated although portray were no clouds or mists at the notch it was flying. I primary notion it may well be a pinwheel, but as it stimulated behind I realized it may well not be that as it obscured too ominously area and stayed the identical stun as it stimulated. I would quotation that as I watched it the object obscured about 2 miles of sky through becoming extinct in reverse assured vegetation. This told me it was genuinely very low in the sky. The other driver I was including saw urgent the identical thing. We were astounded at what we saw as next it was gone astray and we discussed what it may well be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for changed Dept. of Backing projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) go through in the 70s and 80s and I am very important including how aircraft fly. This was a very mystifying aircraft if that was what it was, but I gloom it. If you sustain seen at all alike this in the identical area call be considerately sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "All idiosyncratic information is detached in."

"The Vike Parameter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"