Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Beaverton Oregon On July 6Th 2013 The Ufo Was Octagon Shaped It Was Copper And Pulsated With Light

Ufo Sighting In Beaverton Oregon On July 6Th 2013 The Ufo Was Octagon Shaped It Was Copper And Pulsated With Light
UFO SIGHTING IN BEAVERTON, OREGON ON JULY 6TH 2013 - THE UFO WAS OCTAGON SHAPED. IT WAS COPPER AND PULSATED WITH LIGHT. IT HAD SOME LONG TAILS HANGING DOWN. I T WAS LARGE.

I was sitting on my patio when I suddenly spotted a UFO. I t was moving along quite fast. The UFO was Octagon Shaped. It was copper and pulsated with light. It had 3-4 long tails hanging down. I called for my husband and he came out and managed to see it. We both realized it was more different than anything we have ever seen before in our entire lives! The UFO simply disappeared behind the trees.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.