Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ufo Sightings In China Ufo Sighting Filmed Over Morrison Colorado 20 Feb 2012

Ufo Sightings In China Ufo Sighting Filmed Over Morrison Colorado 20 Feb 2012
UFO SIGHTINGS - This footage of unidentified flying objects poised in the sky more Colorado was recorded on 20th February 2012 at 5:45 pm and submitted to us a few time ago.

Witness report:"Detection location: Morrison, Colorado (spotted over Denver) "Date: 2/20/12 at 5:45 p.m."It was end of the day when I was climbing in the foothills of Morrison, Colorado (on President's Day), like I saw three lights in the southeast sky poised over Denver. I ran to my car, grabbed my camera, and by the time I started filming, in simple terms two lights remained, they were amber-colored, they glowed Unlike consumer aircraft, and they stayed inactive. Afterward, one of them began to move: it fragment in vogue two, raced across the sky foot the other one, and as a consequence fragment in vogue three objects."Author: Danny Z.source: submitted to www.LUFOS.net