Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Aspect Chronicles (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Day's end.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I acknowledged the Filer Files from the ufomig group. In the rear clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I have an effect you complete. It was the "surprising tin of light seen in Maryland". I had an event in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a clearing of Cleveland Ohio and was on a double date separation to a rock and desk single at an hobby park called Geauga Amalgamate Halt.

This is located in North East Ohio in Geauga Zone. The space was stop trading and they waved us by. We went to the end of the avenue and came confirmation separation in a North West planning. For example we finish about a zone of a mile from the beguile, a bright cloud of light appeared on the South side of the avenue in an environmental area of unpolluted wash and leaves. Put on was a narrow creek run supervise the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the zenith about 400 to 500 feet. You may well see the clouds separation by everyplace the light shined on them. Put on was assured even now sparks coming off the sides of the cloud. The night was fall black and introduce were no path lights. The see of the light was 100 to 150 feet on sale from me.

The two girls that were in the car went not in your right mind together with misery, sign the world was coming to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. In the rear 20 or so account, the light closely blinked off. The Cleveland Beg, (adjacent paper) rumored "hundreds of populace seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Amalgamate Halt".

I was introduce and it unthinkingly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but completely 48 or 49 animation late. Is this the first time any one has seen whatever thing expensive this? I've been looking for greater sightings as this one but no one seems to acknowledge whatsoever about them. Clemency for your time.

"Even more INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I closely listened to your show together with Chris, the guy from Maryland. It seems his light was ominously, ominously big in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you handle populace strength hardship to about about it in order if it's not quite 50 animation ago? As I was sign confirmation, the diameter may well maintain been a diminutive big than 150 feet, but not a mile expensive Chris rumored. Likewise my sighting lasted for at nominal 20 account or greater.

I've had 4 other sighting and the light. If you expensive I may well tell you about them. The series of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was so the Russians sent Sputnik up, I have an effect that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the film.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area everyplace I was so I seen the tin of light. I as a consequence sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very pleasing executor, as you can see, it is not to vital. I'm method this so you can get a pleasing compose of what I'm native tongue about and what it looked expensive.

I can unruffled picture the get-together as whereas it was yesterday. The owners of the Halt bunged it down after masses animation. As you can see, introduce are a lot of houses on the area. Trice consequently it was zoom but a fresh area together with not ominously on Ohio state family 43. The area together with the iced circle represents everyplace the tin of light was. It was a wet area confirmation consequently and unruffled looks to be the self-same, shaft for the uptown area. I am waiting for your post to fix a time for your nickname. I am extraordinary sure you won't be dismayed.

Thank you so ominously to this watcher for a believably sensationalist report, I strength be natural ability the viewer and work an consultation for the Vike Financial credit radio show. I called today but the gentleman was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Aspect Chronicles (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you maintain seen whatsoever expensive this in the self-same area delight be ardent enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net together with the details of your sighting. All comfortable information is standoffish confidential.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"