Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Want To Believe Poster Ufo Poster Aliens Poster Alien Abduction The X Files Handmade Poster By Seasonsspace

10,00 USD

I desire to person poster. UFO poster. Aliens poster. Peculiar abduction. The X-Files. Handmade poster.

This record is for one poster


Stamped same for you!

CUSTOMISATION


Amuse dont vacillate to contact me for personalisation and/or adjust of mark or create. No extra charge!

SIZE:


Well-known sizes, fit in frames found in big shops daydream IKEA

8"x10"(20cmx25cm) - untaken extra for matting - US

8"x12"(20cmx30cm) - untaken extra for matting - EU

12"x16"(30cmx40cm) - untaken extra for matting

16"x20"(40cmx50cm) - untaken extra for matting

20"x28"(50cmx70cm) - untaken extra for matting

24"x32"(60cmx80cm) - untaken extra for matting

Supplementary create are unacceptable upon entreat


Part Bill

My prints are made in my own art address by me, by Epson Pigment Inks, which are veteran and conjoin not to fade for at least 120+ being and make somebody pay art paper. I use Epson best lofty format printers!

If you are analytical in separate capacity oblige contact me.

The print is shipped in a tube. Setting to be framed.

COPYRIGHT: I squeeze all copyrights to my artwork.

Carrying


All prints are with reservation denouement for hauling together with rock-hard tubing.

I as a matter of course ship the bordering for profit day after payment has cleared. Amuse note that I am located in Europe and hauling outlandish sometimes involve one or two weeks at the same time as the typical hauling time to the US is rotund 7 for profit time.