Monday, July 26, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Illinois On July 6Th 2013 Illinois Flaming Object In Sky Seen July 4Th And July 6Th Multiple Times By

Ufo Sighting In Illinois On July 6Th 2013 Illinois Flaming Object In Sky Seen July 4Th And July 6Th Multiple Times By
UFO SIGHTING IN ILLINOIS ON JULY 6TH 2013 - ILLINOIS FLAMING OBJECT IN SKY SEEN JULY 4TH AND JULY 6TH MULTIPLE TIMES BY MULTIPLE WITNESSES

My friend and I were shooting off fireworks in my back alley in Illinois July 4th 2013 at approximately 10pm when we noticed a flaming/pulsating orange object in the sky moving from north to south in a straight line silently. My wife came home from work with 2 of her coworkers around 10:10pm and the 5 of us witnessed the object 2 more times moving in the same direction between 10-11, it would fly from north to south for about 2 minutes in our line of sight and then disappear into thin air, it was also accompanied by a single white dot of light flashing as it disappears. My friend recorded the orange light on his iPhone 4S. My wife's coworker got a text message from her husband who was a few towns over saying he thought he saw a UFO, he described the same object we had all seen. weather was fair. Sky was clear. On July 6th 2013 at 9:37pm my wife and I noticed the orange object in the sky flying from southwest to northeast as we were walking up our back porch stairs in Illinois, it was in our line of sight for about 2 min before disappearing into thin air, I was able to record multiple videos on my iPhone 4 of the event, capturing the orange light and the small white flash of light accompanying the vanishing of the object. We went into the house to eat and came back outside to see the same orange object flying again from southwest to northeast and then vanishing after about 2 min, I recorded the event again on my phone, about 30 minutes later we received a text from a friend saying they were looking at the object flying the same southwest to northeast pattern about 5 miles from my location, I could not see the object at this time. I sat outside for 30 more minutes and then went inside without seeing the object again. The weather was fair. Sky was cloudy.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.