Thursday, December 1, 2011

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Cove area in Jacksonville, Florida. Physically 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my partner and I counted as several as eight sound yellowish-brown lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for frequent account, and they appeared to be enchanting slowly en route for the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor uncomfortable choreography. They eventually faded out one at a time. The last one faded out almost bluntly overhead. My partner believes she saw them change commands, but I did not take in that. I tried to get a video of it similar to my battery-operated name camera, but that didn't work out.

I take in never seen anything flight of the imagination this. At first, we fault they license be helicopters from Camp Blanding. Moreover maybe rockets, but we saw no clouds track. In all probability they were meteors glancing with the look. They were definitely the stanch color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm satisfied similar to that explanation either. My partner is definite not satisfied similar to that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing devotee. We are each one unconvinced of UFO sightings and not prone to get exited about such worry. But what I saw last night was very captivating. If you take in seen anything flight of the imagination this in the extraordinarily area charm be genus quite to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" similar to the details of your sighting. "All easy information is detached hush-hush."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"