Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Mountain View California On April 20Th 2013 Strange Object That Changed Shape

UFO SIGHTING IN MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA ON APRIL 20TH 2013 - STRANGE OBJECT THAT CHANGED SHAPE. SQUINTING MY EYES I SAW SMALLER WHITE OBJECTS AROUND IT.I was babysitting with my 17 year old daughter. The girls we were babysitting were all very young. We went outside to play in the backyard. My daughter noticed the object first. It had no shape. It changed shape often but did not fly away with the wind. I could not explain this object. It seemed to be floating slowly. When i looked very carefully i could see small white objects around it. Looking at this object strained my eyes a bit. We even left the backyard for awhile and went inside because it just sort of hung there in the sky. I had no explanation to give. I went back outside and it was much smaller because it was moving away from us. I tried to use the lil kids binocular to see it closer. I remember it being a light orange color. FInally it disappeared from sight. I tried to google it to see if anyone else noticed the object but could not find any information about. I almost forgot to report this.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.