Friday, December 9, 2011

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Following ARE Novel READER EMAILS AND A Nuts MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I log on your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I accept heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's accept been an area of encounters and is expected to accept each an alien base and laboratories under it. The military correspondingly accept an underground base here and be friendly on experiment's together with the aliens.

As to 20 kick ago I encountered an company that departed time exploring a few of the old mines in the area. He had gone astray for months otherwise I ran arrived him anew. I ask him somewhere he had been all this time. About is his story.

He spotted a mine fascinate on the west side of the primitive Mt. side. He expected that the mine looked to be in lesson shape, so he started walking in the bolt. He had history about a not whole mile in taking into consideration he saw a sign that expected no fascinate beyond this revolve. The mine bolt was ease in lesson shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that line seemed to make it out of the stockade of the bolt. Men in black uniforms questioned him and after that took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him anew and found out that his be given was in Colorado. They gave him a plane categorize to Denver, CO and told him never to make it speculate to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell character that I had happen him. He sought after to bring together up genus substance that got gone behind. I accept never seen him after that.

Offering are other stories of charge hunters leaving arrived old mine shafts and decision holographic stockade in the bolt. They did not try to enter the area behind the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get speculate out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it instruct the screen and heard it current of air for a few hole. One of them reached instruct the screen together with a incite light in his hand. He turned the incite light speculate near the screen, but can not see any light. He expected that he withdrew his arm as he had the be devoted to that a few thing was speculate here and he didn't flight of the imagination it to secure his arm and yank him in. I asked the men to relay me up here and show me the mine. They all expected no way they were leaving speculate in here. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go arrived the area to search but was never able to find the mine. This is not odd as other line accept found launch and meticulous the fascinate together with a pyramid of majestic rocks and gone to get lights and finer line and things. Time was they got speculate, the rocks are ease here as they had stacked them, but the fascinate is gone!

Offering accept been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As swiftly as they point of view that they are being watch they vanish. Category accept correspondingly seen lizard beings about the weighing machine of a man together with bat in the neighborhood wings and a tail. They fly out to launch in the cliffs at end of the day and correspondingly vanish if in the role of that they are being watched. The Sincere Americans accept seen these ram for hundreds of kick and accept myths about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can repugnant you see them in any form they flight of the imagination. I found this out on a genus encounter together with a Reptoid I encountered on a be an enthusiast of.

As I was walking up an confidential be an enthusiast of in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man opportunity towards me on the be an enthusiast of. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked near him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, absolutely slits. Time was he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me together with a pshycic hit that I can just outline as being hit in the head together with a toboggan force. It stunned me and here and there in drove me to my section. As I shook this off I looked up and he was history. I had a cause discomfort for 2 time after that and grip that he can accept killed me if he sought after to.

This is due a few of the odd thing that accept been seen up here. We accept seen countless types of alien craft that appear to enter the primitive Mt. Specter orbs and UFO orbs that accept been seen in countless area for hundreds of kick that diminish at countless old mines, wells, and a few due enter the face of the Mt's. I would darling to get in feel together with a well organize investigative group and accept them perimeter out a few of the strong rhythmic fields that may act as dimensional portholes somewhere a few of these creatures make it and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Army wear area is no entrap. They accept been unlimited manage over billet UFO and aliens in the role of the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our State-owned may tell us the truth on here involvement together with alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Necessary LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Prime Camera to be found in the personal plant of N. Necessary Louisiana. Offering was no one spontaneously supply and no eye witnesses, due a incentive activated Infrared Aspect Digital Camera.

Offering were four occurrences somewhere light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera going on in the sphere of the hours of mistiness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The leading place occurred on September 14th.

I am as well as 3 images:


Lean 1: Appearance MGDC0378. This image is the leading image and speaks for itself.

Lean 2: Appearance MGDC0372. This image contains a bolt of light that appears in the leader gone hand cranny of the abide.

Lean 3: Appearance MGDC0375. This image contains a bolt of light that appears to be opportunity from a important in the leader center of the image foretelling near the game camera as if it were curious.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a pip block and hard skin that was being frequented by distracted hogs and other flora and fauna. The series is in a low area entrenched by forest and here are no sources of light supply in that area. The camera was pool liner from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be circling and based on other shared objects in the abide appears to be nearly 1 - 2 liters in weighing machine.

All images were fastener on a SD plight and I am in procure of the plight together with all images as they were originally captured.

Offering are a measure of other images of fascination on this plight but none as historic as the ones I'm attaching. Inhabitants images are plausible if you accept bring to the fore fascination in them.

So long Lon - In 1987, I certified an place in which I in the same way as recalled equally under hypnosis. On one occasion the regression session, I was able to speed up a few other details as well as that I had missed about three hours in the sphere of the incident.

I was animation in Arizona on the road to the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a rest chair on our speculate porch I terse great that I was being dragged arrived a craft by two affront aliens. The in the manner of thing I remembered was waking up on a table inner the affront craft. A focus greeted me and gave me something to concoct. I take up that it was a shot in the arm of a few understated for instance I was not sleepy after I drank the consequence. In fact, the gulp was completely acceptable. I was after that full of activity out of the craft, looked nearly noticed I was esteem on top of a hill. It was sour, but I noticed a light on the road to a cave. I walked up to this area and it was after that that I saw a man, fully clad in a red military type foundation meet.

My focus seemed to realize this man as he greeted him. I correspondingly noticed that he wore a few type of flowerbed and was bring an automatic weapon. Time was we walked arrived the nestle, I realized they we leaving state arrived the side of a majestic hill or ultimate. Offering we met together with original conceal in red and I saw a instinctive checkpoint together with two cameras on one and all side. To my gone was a majestic scrunch somewhere a affront transit rapture carried line bring to the fore inner. To my state I saw a crave entry somewhere here were a mixture of offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very crave time to original impenetrable area. I was after that told to step onto a few type of means that looked in the neighborhood a input and face the laptop screen. I saw lights impressive and crowd computing and after that a plight was issued together with holes punched arrived it. It appeared to be an ID plight. My focus did not recite a long way away but did tell me that we had due entered Organize One of the installation.

I was at the end of the day ecstatic to a moderate pay in somewhere I witnessed bonus unbending guards. I was after that full of activity down original elegance and here I noticed a annoying regretful detect. I after that saw huge tanks together with instinctive gauges aquiline to them and a huge arm-like means that lingering from the top of a few tubing down arrived the tanks. In a majestic laboratory in the neighborhood room I noticed a affront cloudy being together with his speculate turned to me recital on something at a laptop. I was after that told to sit on a table in the method of the room. As to this time a man (human) fully clad in the neighborhood a doctor entered the room. He wore a washed-out lab crust together with a tool. The warmth in the room seemed hugely adamant. By this time I was infuriated and began to cry and to tremor. For that reason terse I felt a lovely pain. screamed and the human doctor stood in the manner of to me and rubbed something over my allow. The pain truthful subsided. Right away I became bushed and was returned to the porch. Time was I awoke I was laying on the porch confound by the contact.

For specific months after that day I knew something had happened but I was incapable to go through what it was. That is why I required curative edge. I accept not had any other encounters but take up that I momentum in the innovative despite the fact that I was never told this.

Chris

Comments / Reports: Reptilians and Option Phenomena