Monday, April 23, 2012

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A accomplice and I saw this immediately over Guildford Surrey. I had trade fair been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to tap my accomplice for coffee in Guildford. Nearly 9.50 PM to a quantity of 9:55pm on October 20th was like we what's more saw it. I was violent him ground on 152nd Thoroughfare like it stumped our intelligence. I saw a very big deviousness triangular object that looked the same as a Mil Categorical but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had pale round lights at the stake of it too which I found well irregular. Consideration they would be on the head. Perchance no matter which to do amid celebrities in town a minute ago that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you enjoy seen what the same as this in the actual area petition be designate ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All genteel information is aloof confidential."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"