Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Innovative UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were eventful in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Verification report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I look, and it was a individual trifling pallid UFO rival to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Display was new to the job one somewhere inbetween, but it did not photograph well adjacent to the sun and clouds, but its plain as the nose on your face."

"The as a consequence one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was hard by acceptable overhead, and had a generous contrail. Subsequent to to it was a pallid white trifling UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet agreed, portray was a mark in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. While inverting the image it looked care for a rod. I emailed it to a companion and they high-class it. The Rod points acceptable at the UFO. Odd. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was significantly glitzy and day-glow unlike a comber."

"Sway impartial be a accident, but keepin my eyes on the skies inwards. these are impartial samples. I have various bonus shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Snap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!