Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Aiken

Ufo Sighting In Aiken
UFO SIGHTING IN AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA ON AUGUST 24TH 2013 - STAR LIKE OBJECT HAD A STEADY FLIGHT HEADING EAST THEN IT PULSED LIKE, WENT THOUGHT THE CLOUD AND TURNED TO LEAVE WITH EXCEEDING SPEED.

My husband and I just finished working on our land and was sitting on our houseboat in front yard resting. I noticed a star like object colored orangish/ gold just above tree tops heading east then it kind of bounced or pulshed back and forth slightly, went trough a cloud, then it looked like it changed direction slightly and with exceeding speed left. My husband came inside and stared research online. I stayed out until 1am with our telescope hoping to see it again while waiting to see the asteroid. I believe that object is nothing from our world, I think it may be from the heavenly realms.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.