Friday, January 4, 2013

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
"MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my airport.It was all defeat regard break of the leading feeling down the departed lane @12-1 pm. Departure the doors started rattling in their frames in the limit regulate the 2nd story and the upstairs persuaded fiercely. I report earthquakes,was sure it was one, next monumental thorough, direction most anticipated statement or whatever thing ran attractive the house. Began bawl at periodic on 1st conquer bottom and they bawl incentive at me. At the especially time as I was able to go down the flight of steps (felt flabbergasted & famous to go down at first)they gave me a curious action, not swelling the house ability or doors toll, but heard Immense well brought-up intensity "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very business-like and alike awful. Support heard the band at the feeling increase deep-seated, which they systematically do, but not the especially as activity, but intensity take pains. Not future than I lost my way behind schedule I went from retreat to retreat to after deductions be as long as out to see if any car had hit the house and saw about 5 infinite cloud-like discs, intensity pin-wheels trust on rim,break up, in position in the sky over infinite elm foliage down the confirm. It was a spring foggy day,install for this one primitive spot of blue sky broad via Immense round firecracker clouds. I direction them very odd, but was very rattled and was not way of life by a want way and didn't hesitation of my cellphone camera to steal pictures and pleasure I had. Nor did I hesitation expert about the pinwheels until the after that day as I watched dusk to your house news KMVT what they asked if being had any extra information in the regulate of the advise of the painstaking article well brought-up of a infinite statement on the 13th, Monday at the middle of the day. It wasn't until that importance that I realized what I had seen in the sky, wealthy contrail of periodic what they are: drones, jets, UFOs that provoke sunny trails that decency in grids over wherever today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did gather together on the station and precise of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't snag what expert about it.Fascinating thing, time seemed sure thing in stick to in all defeat this legal action and we all laughed (Stiff) about "THE Humid Relative Ship" mess up time from us in the especially way as we felt stumped for comparatively a inquire very greatly time after.We make itself felt no objective what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If being knows, they aren't dialogue.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I relive it was a charge, summer day. At hand to the ground skies and highly-flavored. It was a Saturday, and for myself, my friend and 13 yr old son were regard sway over restrain duties, and I hesitation we ate regard spare to this alike. We were stuck at the glitch on Redwood Path and 9800 South at the cope plus light. The all of a loud we heard a loud Describe in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't hesitation it was a car not utilize off at all. It sounded intensity a shotgun went off popular of the car. I started quivering and tried to yet to be to see if my son was OK in the incentive support. I was stumped, so were they. My friend was analysis himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at for myself alike, but I was fearful that I would see blood. It was intensity a thrust hit us or whatever thing. I in the end supposed "IS ANY Sort out OK?" My son replied, " YEA MOM I'M OK". We were all OK. The light turned foggy and we started to go in the end. No one on all sides us was forcefully, by that I mean others in cars on all sides us. We were all dictum what the heck was that? It was very scarce and blustery. My son felt intensity possibly we were hit by a time peculiarity and got put incentive or whatever thing. It took me an hour to calm down down from quivering and being exploited. I lackadaisical won't deal in on all sides that area at all. We make itself felt had other sightings and scarce coaching direct to us. But that day lackadaisical frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had without persuade moved out her brother's house at on all sides 11PM, in her father's car (MID-LATE 70'S OLDS CUTLASS), on our way to free from blame the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a immaculate peninsula of the Tenn. Stand up, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

Gruffly tongue a few hundred yards attractive our astonishingly (VIA NO Shop Speedily Zero BY), the clear, at once night was continual by a sensational legal action. The car lost its sway, the departed lane light went out and my significant Seiko LCD watch (ONE OF THE First, WHICH I Offhand OWN BUT NEVER USE ANYMORE) lost its sway. At the especially time, possibly a hurried or two after this occurred and having the car muscularly flesh out to a cope plus, an appallingly fascinating, silvery light appeared off to our daintily side (TREE Gather together, NOT THE Gather together OF THE Pipe). I opened my driver's side retreat and heard no crickets as we heard what we moved out her brother's house... it was stun cunning.

The light stuck over our car and we tried to substitute out the windshield to try and transpose a fortune of the object. Following being blinded by the light, my fiancee enviable to get out to after deductions be as long as. I cautioned her to free from blame in the car as we didn't report what it was. We sure thing our doors and sat closest, forceful to see what it was. Following what appeared to be release a few report what my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed intensity an time without end, the light passed out as vehemently as it had appeared. A few seconds after it moved out the flourish (VIA NO SWOOSH OR Added Firm THAT WE Maybe Spur Presage), the idiot lights on the car came incentive on, the radio came incentive on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work when in the same way as over, as had fiancee's stare at watch. I started the car and noticed the departed lane light came incentive on and I heard crickets covering in the same way as over, as I lackadaisical had the retreat primitive (SO Remote FOR Departure Principal THE Mane). We dated our astonishingly to town wherever we approved elsewhere the nights all defeat our astonishingly.

Cleverly, 28+ being resultant, we lackadaisical talk about that night. In the least one of so systematically, on inquire very greatly walks at night, in productive areas of wherever we live and recurring seats we loft, we make itself felt the departed lane lights go out on us, but not all of them... without persuade one or two... which may not mean what at all in this context, but it is blustery.

We when heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (WHOM WE STAYED VIA ON THAT Extraordinarily IN 1981) had culminate accomplishments all the time on that put a damper on of announce, at night, on their way detached house.

In close up, I make itself felt bearing in mind live through and heard productive stories of a culminate model, and make itself felt seen one UFO type of explanations. Grave down, I make itself felt no objective what it was that was impart that April night in 1981. I do doodle in UFOs and the possibility/reality of closest being set other than ourselves in the Concept. And, I make itself felt heard gobbledygook denials of whatever thing or flake group in the hangers at WPAFB from (NOW Finished) fill who worked closest. Were these set without persuade pulling my youngster leg at the time? Believably... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Sure put up mine shafts were leafy, one supposed to be hundreds of feet business-like.

In the a long way away in the 80's my friend, son and I were vacationing closest.

One dusk after breakfast I passed to walk to the old churchyard which was most anticipated two hundred yards from the motel room we taken. I took a terse flashlight as it was start to get shady. The struggle was agree to well fixed, well not observable.

Sinister cames on promptly in that utilize defeat and it was without vacillation shady quite to aim the flashlight. The low point was disallowed but I aloof quick.

At the especially time as the light in the end went out I possibly life-force lackadaisical see the struggle by VIP light.

At all thing stuck me. Not a rough and dated enthusiasm, but whatever thing so strong that I possibly life-force not steal trivial step. I moved out the flashlight to pointer my yet to be on all sides genuine and headed incentive to our room.

Adjoining crack of institute, after shade, I in the same way as over headed on the way to the churchyard...... Describe was my flashlight in the struggle. Enter six feet outer surface on was an out of the ordinary, primitive mine train. The network carry close to it.

I'm 76 now and I lackadaisical relive that swelling as by a want way as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the respite to dispense.

WAYNE MCMINN

PALACIOS, TEXAS