Friday, January 25, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Rockville Maryland On June 20Th 2013 Ouside Restaurant At Rt350

Ufo Sighting In Rockville Maryland On June 20Th 2013 Ouside Restaurant At Rt350
UFO SIGHTING IN ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND ON JUNE 20TH 2013 - OUSIDE RESTAURANT AT RT350, HUGE UFO WITH TRANSPARENCY OPEN OVER TALL BUILDINS, DISAPPEAR AND SHOW UP AGAIN OTHER DIRECTION LEAVING, SLOW AND DIAPPEARING

With two friends at restaurant in Rockville Md, after 9:30pm. I was facing street. Over my friends head I notice something over buildings but was blurry, like transparent. I told my friends but the joke about, than on my right side I see it again and one friend got a glimpse. My other friend had his back and moved quick his neck and complain the pain and didn't see... we paid attention to him for that split second and the ship was gone... There was no color, or reflection, or sound. Just a big thing semi- visible. Had not windows I think but something like square patterns in front and the back kind of look the same or different design. Shape I saw flat maybe some smooth curve in front and back... cant be sure... was hard to look since you could see the background in some areas.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.