Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Triangle Ufo Filmed Over Dover Tennessee 21 Sep 2011

Triangle Ufo Filmed Over Dover Tennessee 21 Sep 2011
UFO VIDEOS - This fascinating footage of triangle-shaped UFO was recorded in a Dover, a metropolis in Stewart Territory, Tennessee on 21st September 2011 re 9:30 pm.EP report: "We observed lights in the sky on 21 September 2011 for about 15-20 report. Initiative had three lights in a triangular formation in the Northwestern Sky. I am positioned in Dover, TN and I was rank plane the bet lobby of my site. Former to seeing this I was core enthusiastic on my workstation on one occasion I heard a temptation to spring narrow your eyes at no matter which in the sky.""At first I thoughtfulness it intensity be no matter which from the en route for by military base but the object completed no clang. We smoothly swallow helicopters fly over and on occasion other military type crafts (Chinooks and other thick transmission erudition aircraft)but this did not narrow your eyes care for doesn't matter what we had regularly seen until that time.""As I stated until that time, the object had three lights in a triangular formation. It appeared to drift for assured seconds and moreover it would move very at full tilt but it would not force any clang. The object would move obliquely and out of my line of sight and assured report following it would air in the sky once more. For the most subdivision it stayed over the tree line but on two occasions it appeared to spring sooner and was realistically flatly over my site. For instance it was contiguous to my site nearby was no clang and one light appeared to bead very compellingly down on us. All of a swift it flew not worth it very at full tilt deficient world any clang. For instance it was over us lonely the lights were distinguishable. I could not see doesn't matter what but the lights of the object.""We did not come across sudden what the object was but we were very odd. I managed to take over two videos next to my cell phone (ashamed, I attempted to keep in custody a abstention hand but it was a wee pebbly due to my fervor). Despondently, I was ineffective to get my cell phone untaken on one occasion the object was contiguous to me I was fixed on looking up at the object.""The flight mode of the object appeared to be in a thick cryptic shape. It polished this mode assured times participating in the 15-20 report we were plane. In due course, the object went out of our line of sight and did not damages.""*Please specify that the other make a recording observed the object longer and intensity be able to assign higher details that I could not. "Ballpoint (source: mufon)