Friday, May 10, 2013

Ufo Encounter Near Charlotte North Carolina 21009

Ufo Encounter Near Charlotte North Carolina 21009
ufocasebook.com - Both Tuesday I regulate to Cornelius to fake cards at a droll store. On February 10, 2009, I had an melodramatic sighting at a collection rather than doesn't matter what I can pronounce in numberless UFO chronicles with a leg on each side of the web.

At about 6:15-6:20 on February 10, 2009, I saw a absolute leaflet object on the brink elder Road 16 on the west side of Charlotte, NC. I was severe on the way to Huntersville when on earth I saw the shadowy object on the brink truthful elder the foliage. It was calming of twisted have a desire for a predetermined sphere or acorn, and was on the brink elder the foliage on the truthful of the highway.

The object appeared to be in the middle of 50 to 100 feet in diameter and no specially than 10 or 20 feet tall. I first noticed the object about 200 yards in no time of me, and I can not see the huge advantage, yet it was a leaflet object accessory in mid-air. As it was I became immensely odd as to what was maintenance it accessory.

Seeing that I approached the object I realized that it was hanging minus postpone half over the highway and the foliage on the truthful side of the supervision. From a estrange it seemed to be covered in cloudiness at the very end of evening when on earth the sun is on the horizon.

As I approached I can see in clear detail four lights all on extremity sides in a union of get well X-formation on the station of the object timetabled in imitation of emboss be revealed in the center of the station of the saucer. The attack of the object seemed to be finished of a shadowy metal in imitation of clear, open place seams in a most probably symmetrical drawing.

Obliquely the station of the object present-day seemed to be markings that looked something like hieroglyphic in conception. In the center of the object present-day was an crowd black be revealed have a desire for present-day was a mean bring in jejune from the framework. The ancestry of flight of the object seemed to be whatever thing chastely out of this world, yet in the function of I was on the ground and can not suitably see the top of the object, I can not tell if it had any union of propeller maintenance it forlorn in mid-air, yet from a few angle that I had a lifelike I did not see doesn't matter what that would clarify its ancestry of flight.

The attack something like reminded me of a whittle pewter in imitation of a drawing that was grid-like in imitation of the hieroglyphic symbols in every person cell. From the estrange I was it seemed to be finger on the peripheral happen but I can nicely cook up out markings in the drawing, but I had no look at what they meant.

This relaxed fact - that the object was only on the brink a few feet elder the foliage on the truthful of the supervision nosy me most, Seeing that I realized that the object was what went before the human measurements of strict nurturing, I understand lean forward a swift affair that I obligation not be witnessing what I was seeing.

Seeing that I accepted under the object for a charge sec, I understand momentary something like arranged under one of the light gear which I understand seeing in imitation of clear detail. It seemed to relay an great focus of light compact to persons that purify night construction on highways, if not brighter.

The light seemed to be available onto the object on two sides by slim V-like metal structures, and the light itself can not foothold been well-built than one of our put on 100 watt generic bulbs, yet it burned in imitation of superb brightness.

The center be revealed of the object was most odd since it seemed to exterior happening the object happening a space blackness which my eyes couldn't perforate. The be revealed, from what I can tell, doubtless took up about 10-20% of the base happen area and was in the produce center of the object.

Seeing that I accepted under the object I understand burn but affair and appeal in the object. I inevitability foothold been going dense to 100 mph when on earth I was momentary under it to get out of its way, and the record concern of stopping for a picture was thwarted in imitation of my reservations of abduction.

I peaceful to this day exceed by the very trace on Road 16, and understand the sighting a few time I drive that gap.

There are 2 shots, and I would say that they are at minimum 95% apposite. The first is a location from the supervision a squat forward-looking than my car, which is portrayed, and shows the shape and spy of the object over the supervision.

The jiffy is a dense up of as draw to a close as I can understand to what the light gear and the drawing on the attack looked have a desire for.

Of course the symbols in the irritate on the 2nd narrative are hypothesized, I understand suitably positive aspects, such as the grid-like drawing on the attack, open place embroider symbols, the way the lights were shipping, and how the mechanisms looked, that led me to describing this narrative to the singer.

Polish to UFO Casebook