Monday, May 27, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Bradenton Florida On May 11Th 2012 Circle With Swirling Colors

Ufo Sighting In Bradenton Florida On May 11Th 2012 Circle With Swirling Colors
After waiting a year I am going to report this because I can't get it out of my mind. Between 10 and 10:30 pm on 5/11/12 I was headed to my mail box before I left for work(I work overnights) and saw something in the sky. I always look at the sky at night because I love the stars. It appeared about the size the moon would look except it was low in the west sky and at that time the moon would have been rising in the east. It was a sphere that had multiple swirling colors and was stationary. At first I thought it was something on fire, but there were no flames or tail or smoke. It was perfectly round. After a few minutes, on the side of the circle facing south, a rectangle opened up and the thing started moving very slowly toward the north. I watched until it was out of sight as it went behind some low clouds to the north, maybe 10 minutes or so. I was so mesmerized by it that I didn't think to take a picture. All of a sudden I found myself standing in the middle of the street with my mouth open. I have tried to draw it, but I can't capture the feeling of the swirling motion of the colors. It was amazing to witness this. I have at times been watching something on UFO's and thought "Why didn't they take a picture?". I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. I have no idea how large or how far away this was. If someone had just glanced up and not really paid attention, they might have thought it was a harvest moon. But I stopped and looked at it closely and saw the swirling colors. I have never experienced anything like this before or since.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.