Sunday, March 2, 2014

An Account Of Up Close Ufo Sighting In Montana 1976

A notation claims to sustain seen a UFO up clammy, sleeve of Poplar, Montana, in 1976. Poplar, Montana is sited in the Northeast chance of the state.

Into is the unedited report submitted to MUFON:


MUFON Skin # 25123

Date: 03/31/1976

Time: 04:30

Location: Poplar, Montana

Shape: Snake,Book,Oval

Distance: 20 feet or beneath

Terrain: Plain, Fields

Summary: 15 to 20 feet from ufo that started out at 10 to 12 feet up and after that it dropped to a few inches aloof ground

Report:


I was itinerant west on U.S. Pathway 2 from Poplar to Have a meal Complete, Montana at about 4:30 A.M. I can't venerate the clear-cut date now, but it was even if moody. I was commuting to my job at the time.I was the plainly car on the footprint at the time.

As I press fine hair, I noticed a red light in the inaccessibility beforehand of me. It looked out of team and at first I whispered it was the tail lights of a car.I nixed that victim having the status of the red light seemed to be too high up to be tail lights. I after that whispered it strong suit be the poster lights on a semi-truck. I also nixed that victim having the status of I realized it was plainly 1 light.

It squat hit me for one common sense that it was a ufo, having the status of it was so weird. I squat got a think of delight and I was reasonably happy at the whispered of seeing a ufo.

As I got closer to the ufo, I diffident notion to individually, "Allure don't fly off. I aspire to get up to you and see you". I didn't contest up or remiss down, having the status of I was dire if I did, it would squat fly outdated.

At the end of the day, I came up on the ufo and stopped up about 15 to 20 feet from it. The ufo was about 10 to 12 feet in the air. I felt I possibly will sustain gotten consistent closer, but I was dire if I did it would live off.

The unsophisticated area was lit up in a red light that was emitting from the craft. It wasn't a lucid light, but convincingly a soft light. It was so weird. The light wasn't impending from something equivalence aircraft lights, but convincingly it seemed to be emitting from the outdoor cover up of it.

Try as I strong suit, I couldn't see the craft itself, plainly the red light and what appeared to be a moody center. I started getting disgruntled that I couldn't see the ufo, so I very much persuasive and squinted my eyes at it. At the end of the day I possibly will pick up out the departed hand side of it. I had to play against downcast the light to see it.

It appeared to be an oval shape about the coil and amount of a car. I venerate notion that state couldn't sustain been best quality than 2 occupants in it. The craft was precise on the brink in the air sans any be in charge of of wavering. Existing was no quite good and no evident system of propulsion.

As soon as staring at it for a few proceedings, it squat dropped down to plainly a few inches aloof the ground. I pin down the craft was a overcast color at this time. It seems to me it had a grown-up twitch set its focus and it had raised ribs amongst a idea of what looked equivalence livid and bolts on the ribs. Existing were no evident windows or doors of any deal.

It after that lethargically took off to my departed and down downcast a draw. I venerate seeing its red light twinkling off the ground under it. The craft never wavered from its inaccessibility from the ground. If the ground rose, it rose. If the ground dropped, it dropped.

Such as it got down to the heart of the draw, the land opens up into a grown-up, parallel with the ground charge. This is at whatever time the ufo squat accelerated to a high contest and was into the horizon in plainly a twosome of seconds. It departed a trail at the back it that reminded me of a tracer shotgun shell. However but it was itinerant very gainfully, I had the shock it wasn't consistent tough to go gainfully. It came to an rapid and immediate belated shut down at whatever time it pick up it to the hills in the horizon.

It after that lethargically floated off to the west, resultant the hills in the horizon.

I sat state thought it for a twosome of proceedings at whatever time inexperienced car came up over the hill refer to east from Have a meal Complete to Poplar. I was on top of the hill and a ways fund. I now finish the ufo had dropped down and went down the draw, having the status of it didn't aspire the other car to see it. I sustain no victim if the other car had seen at all at all. Such as the car went by me I fair to middling stared at it and it diffident leaving. They requisite sustain seen something, but not equivalence I did.

The unsophisticated maintain was entirely weird. I was never fearful the unsophisticated time and I was reasonably exhilarated and happy. I evenly startle why the ufo let me get up to it and play against at equivalence that. May possibly it sustain by some means make sense of my consideration and felt able to me?

As a side note: A month or two cutting edge I was riding amongst my parents from Have a meal Complete fund to Poplar. A percentage of cars were parked out in the cuddle pit and a percentage of relatives were looking at Tule rivulet, which is down the hill from someplace I saw the ufo. I asked what were all populate relatives be in state as it was reasonably unique. My open than said he heard relatives oral communication about a ufo landing in the cat tails in Tule rivulet. Distinct a load, state was an hollow in the cat tails that would sustain been the shape and shin up of what I had seen

I never seen the craft anew. It even if haunts my reminiscence each one day. I couldn't tell you what it was, but I pin down it was not of this earth.