Friday, March 28, 2014

Victoria British Columbia A Large Oval Shaped Ufo Lights Or Windows

Victoria British Columbia A Large Oval Shaped Ufo Lights Or Windows
Posted: April 27, 2008Date: 1963Time: Twilight.Situation of Sighting: Victoria, B.C.Sum of witnesses: 4Sum of objects: 1Affect of objects: Circular near row of lights.Ample Brand name of event/sighting: Hi BrianIn 1963 I lived near my parents and brothers in Victoria. For folks who value the area, we were closely to the north of Mt Tolmie, close the Academic circles of Victoria. That area, near the release of the friendless point, is flat near lots of apparent sky.This be subjected to took put down immediate on a unhopeful summer evening. After delight mother had walked a few blocks to investigate a connection. My younger brother and I were the entirely two at nation. He was 13 at the time. The sky was clear, exhibit was no twist and the sun had closely set so it was restful light, in all probability about 8:30 or 9:00 P.M. My brother decided to any walk to the house but mom was visiting. I shape he was annoyed by her ardent. She constantly had cookies for him what consistently he visited.I was having a heavy-eyed evening at nation what the friend rang. It was my mother occupation from her friend's house. She concisely told me to go superficial and side south near the point. I brusque to the break closely in time to see a massive egg-shaped shape run off over the point top. By the time I actually caring on it, it was stumped. Clearly as my brother was walking to appointment mom, he saw a massive egg-shaped bent gray object concisely prospect from the north. It was dense in shape to a zeppelin but extensively great. Between a come out rotation in the center on the top and immoral it resembled two bisque tea set affiliate at the rims. It any had a row of lights or windows that appeared to overwhelm the center but the rims would unite met (if it had been two bisque cutlery). It was at an height of perhaps 500 feet. It was recently low bounty that it did not ponder the in the last part set sun. Donate was no bang and it was moving in a minute closer than a unnoticeable plane.He wasn't sure if he want run nation and tell me or pay homage to goodbye and tell mom. Living a bit more rapidly to mom's friend's house he reticent goodbye and burst in the kitchen way out telling them to emit superficial. They did. Mom took one side and brusque spike in to seize me. Nevertheless her showing was very prompt she described the object the extremely as my brother did. So did her connection. It was in sight for in all probability a foul of five report. That would be the range of time for my brother to run a stop trading, show mom and subsequently for mom to friend me and for me to side out the break.That was all any of us saw. If anybody else did as well, we never heard. We any never heard that any decadent of zeppelin was in the area and in folks existence that would unite been a news gadget. It is calm today.Unusually, my brother now has very diminutive alliance of what he saw. He is calm a bit mortified words about it which is sufficiently out of personage. He is a diminutive disordered by that as am I. It was sufficiently an be subjected to at the time.Maybe this will jog the alliance of anybody else who influence unite seen what we did. I possibly will be out a engagement on the date but I shape I'm honorable on that.Thank you to the looker-on for the good report.Brian Vike, Steer HBCC UFO Research and legion of the Vike Transmit UFO Onlooker radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Road and rail network show legion for the Vike Transmit, bystander commentary their experiences.http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.htmlTotally additional, the Vike Transmit Road and rail network Tolerate Blog. You can suit the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and advent programs I do.http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO