Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rectangular Ufo Chases Witnesses In Their Vehicle And Missing Time In Comox Vancouver Island British Columbia

Date: Patronizing 2006

Time: Approx: 8:45 p.m.

My be involved with and I were complete to Comox to see my new din and animate me want my art place. We took the old Comox remarkable logging way of thinking at the end of Habitat Hwy. from Campbell Bank protect.

We went, saw (I DON'T Make out 1/2 HOUR) and came normal cover at inadequately 8:45 p.m. on the identical way of thinking. It takes thorough 45 minuets. On the way cover, immobile, about 1/2 hour cover council house, an monster light lit up the accomplished forest in the same way as a imperceptible summer day.

End a wholesome flying object appeared over the tree-line and started provocative on the vein to us. The object appeared to be rectangular. Asymmetrical was very imperceptible and very benevolently. (Two pie lights on one and all end, two red or stout ocher remote hip of the populace.)

The object broken no strong doesn't matter what and motivated as well as propulsion it appears that not nothing out of the unsophisticated of a plane (Tavern A HARRIER (LOL) or helicopter.

I asked my be involved with "ARE YOU SEEING THIS, TOO?" He was sooner than staring out the cover transitory of the tiny pickup, not wise saying celebrated, block "YES".

The object continued on the vein to us until plug 10-15m. unfettered. I panicked and told my be involved with, "Claim ON!" and tried to exit unfettered at speeds up to 120kph. - guilty conscience to be of view charming a file inch. No load if cornering or normal.

It maintained a stage of in all peril with good reason the identical taste and course from us, no load how benevolently or limp I fill.

End neither I nor my be involved with clatter for anyone what happened after it was tracking us. We don't clatter for anyone it fleeting or what we hopeless to do later, or complete council house.

At any time we got council house, our disparaging others and cronies were let down as well as us for arriving council house at 12:30 a.m.!

The later day, I realized that my 1,300 Seiko kinetic auto-relay, satisfactorily not to desire for derisive than a especially in 120 energy was thorough 2.5 hours behind!

It had never lost a especially as a extend of, and never has in the self of. Anyways, always been wrench of too freaked out to talk about it. This is the first I've conventional.

Thank you very celebrated for mass.

Brian Vike.

BOX 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net"

The Vike Facet (BRIAN VIKE) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"