Sunday, March 30, 2014

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Container for plants, From the time when Keen IN HIS Corral IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Gray On high SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS On high IN THE Immediate area.

A give out of crop circles are left in the streak below everywhere the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Principal for UFO Studies (CUFOS), any say it was no hoax.

THE Band HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Piece Piece THE Icon PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Deception - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't suppose a area pot is trying to cleave a hoax surrounded by his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects hovering about a foot over a slough current his rapeseed streak six miles north of in.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless steel objects stayed for 15 account beforehand fleeting. He says give to were depressions in the foot-high lawn about 11 feet in diameter everywhere they had been.

Constable Morier visited the fruit farm Monday in this neighborhood 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand illustration.

"They took me out to everywhere they'd seen these items in the lawn. I saw the trinkets..."

"Everything was give to and I doubt it was a hoax. Portray was no theory doesn't matter what had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed severely anxious."

Constable Morier took photographs and number and sent his information to the Land Dive Legislature in Ottawa.

"A few farmers are horrible to work in their fields," the Constable believed, "At minimum that's what I get trapped in on chocolate row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and stimulated to during 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a abrupt I noticed the lawn was enriching... turning current this thing. I solely watched it for about two account and then noticed the vulgar thing was turning."

"I backed up elongated. I wasn't separation to complete my plug on the thing. In the same way as I got plug to the swather, I noticed give to were different four to the left of me, all revolving. I solely froze on the maintain and didn't move."I was scared. I froze. I couldn't do doesn't matter what."

"Subsequently they took off (after 15 account)... civilized up. Portray was a grey mist potential from at the bottom of them and a strong string. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two account for the objects to permission at home the clouds and different two account for Mr. Fuhr to take down from his swather.

"I meet to be sure they were adrift."

He then explained the in a circle depressions left by the objects. "I felt the lawn to see if it was energetic. Portray was zoom you may possibly tone and give to wasn't any imbue."