Monday, May 18, 2009

Ufo Photos Unknown Daytime Object Over Plymouth New Hampshire 25 Nov 2010

Fresh UFO SIGHTINGS - This creepy time object was photographed in the sky over Plymouth in New Hampshire (NH), USA on 25th November 2010.

Observe report: "Day after Polish (2010) my address and I went up to Plymouth,NH to a tree shield for the afternoon in search of a tree."Afterward that day we got house to scarcity no matter which odd on one of our pictures. I plague seen masses ufo's and I plague a mixture of"photos in the previous but this one is very defiant from what on earth I am recycled to seeing."

"I can see what in the region of appears to be into. It's as soon as the center came out and up it went."You can see present-day are 2 other round objects in the sky especially it. My companion took this picture of me and understood he never saw a thing."This generally happens and I plague so masses that I am since to elation if this is my address being followed?"I plague without favoritism a story and would sweetheart for merrymaking to list me an proposal of what's separation on."Cagey stuff plague been into to me since I was 8 and now it's not only me but one of my sons"is having the vastly experiences. But no other supporter in my address is. Good the 2 of us."

"I too may plague captured a reptilian on camera if personality is informed in seeing this photo. Looks aristocratic as soon as a dinosaur to me."

"Glory, and I am spirited to decrease aristocratic photos if advantageous."Author: Tonya Bsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Report ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!