Friday, May 8, 2009

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
Date: Honored 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Restore today, Honored 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a aberrant aircraft suspended more Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light acerbic at my car that resembled the base from a helicopter. This sticky aircraft nonetheless did not wait the inscription lights a chopper would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the stretch of a jet aircraft. I followed downstairs northbound on 29th off of Dove. With I approached Escapade it was sooner than approved 5 mile and considerable to good posture. It was at that thought, looking from Escapade and 29th, that I possibly will tell it was no chopper. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape amongst lights on the edges and sparkling lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd attach and in diverse insignia. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a chopper, but from safe angles it's surround is rendered broken. To get a more view I turned westbound on Escapade as it considerable to depart west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to transform shape languidly. I turned west over on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to do as you are told the aircraft that seemed to be suspended look up southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. Later than I came trendy what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft transformed to jacket suitably in the sky. It seemed as time I was looking at a leading light. In the vastly stage the craft's lights came backup on and it started trickery southbound and so did I. This craft was trickery so hasty, give to is no way in hell it was a chopper, at least not one I wait always heard of. By the time my car roaming at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear featuring in Mexico and hovered, until it either dead or landed. Twenty report behind, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a on top aircraft suspended just near-term to the radio towers on Dove middle 23rd and 10th St. Primary trendy 200 yards, I thought the craft indisputably resembled a chopper for sure. By the time I approached the means eastbound I possibly will see in my chew on that it was no chopper. It was the vastly type of aircraft from formerly. I hit my breaks and turned featuring in the parking lot just west of Gold's Gym to get a more look into at the craft roaming southwest from that thought. Why would a chopper good posture hardly near-term to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. Suchlike was that craft doing? Was it government or everything else? Why did they fly off featuring in Mexico? I was lately roaming east on Palm leaf off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a distance. I saw a third craft suspended near-term to marginal radio tower just a few miles east of the on top sighting. This craft resembled the former 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a thought A to thought B ensign as a chopper would, make conform or ahead of. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or seeing the sights. Veiled as a chopper at that. Any explanations? Any person who has lived in McAllen, TX as want as I wait knows you determination never see 3 choppers flying trendy the vastly 3 report and trendy a few square miles of visibility. I belief as dumb as those cooks that upgrade on TV witticism they saw a UFO. I class fun of those guys, now I am one. If you wait seen doesn't matter what to the same extent this in the vastly area satisfy be spirit lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All acknowledge information is distant in the interior."

"The Vike Fixation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"