Friday, May 8, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Ypsilanti Michigan On August 18Th 2013 First Appeared To Be A Plane However No Faa Lights

Ufo Sighting In Ypsilanti Michigan On August 18Th 2013 First Appeared To Be A Plane However No Faa Lights
UFO SIGHTING IN YPSILANTI, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 18TH 2013 - FIRST APPEARED TO BE A PLANE. HOWEVER, NO FAA LIGHTS, COMPLETELY SILENT, AND IT CHANGED FROM BRIGHT WHITE TO A DIM RED COLOR BEFORE DISSAPPEARING.

I was outside enjoying the night air, smoking a cigar. I live near Willow Run Airport and also Detroit Metro is a few miles down the road. I'm used to seeing planes in the sky at varying altitudes. It's hard to judge how high up the light was, but based on previous experiences with planes, I should have been able to hear it, but I didn't. At night, even when planes are at their highest, I am still able to see con-trails and blinking lights. I first noticed the light coming from a north/northeastern direction heading south/southwest. I figured it was another airplane. However, as stated above, as it got closer overhead, I noticed the lack of noise and FAA lights. It didn't occur to me to grab my camera, I was just in awe that I was actually witnessing this. If I had went to get my camera, it would have been gone by the time I got back. The "object" appeared to be solid light, with no distinguishable features. As it was traveling the light started to flutter, then suddenly dimmed out to a dull red color, and after after a few seconds, it vanished completely. I was searching and searching but could not find the light, it was gone. However, something else happened... As I was searching the skies, I saw another light in the sky. It was not as bright, but it did the exact same thing. It was moving north to south, the light dimmed, then vanished. This all seemed to happen right above where I live. After the initial shock wore off, I began to feel a bit uneasy, almost as if I felt a change in that atmosphere. I didn't even finish my cigar, I put it out and went back inside.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.