Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cypress Ufo Activity Wow August 5

Cypress Ufo Activity Wow August 5
Charles Lamoureux PUBLISHED ON 6 AUG 2013 Captured more activity from last night with my Yukon Night vision, again My apologies for the quality, noise. Try viewing in 720P. Initial craft flying low in the mountains is the first I've seen since ever checking the night sky with my NV monocular., when I see helicopters and sea planes I the same area but not going through the mountain range, the lights are about half this size, so I venture a guess the craft either UFO or plane was size of 747, it was huge. This view is about 5 miles from where I am filming give you a perspective. Then within seconds I noticed 2 meteors which I thought but one slowed down, I captured one but who knows what it could be..odd I'm seeing 3 meteors like objects same area of the sky and quiet everywhere else, Perseids shower is approaching but I'm not convinced these were meteors especially when there was so much action on that vicinity most of the first 2 hours of the evening. Very cool then of course the speeding UFOs occurred not long after ( previous upload). The 2 videos really doesn't demonstrate how crazy it was yesterday as many I did not film...thanks for watching! PEACE...

Credit: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com