Friday, November 25, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Warsaw Indiana On July 6Th 2013 It Was About Midnight And I Had The Blinds Open To See The Fireworks

Ufo Sighting In Warsaw Indiana On July 6Th 2013 It Was About Midnight And I Had The Blinds Open To See The Fireworks
UFO SIGHTING IN WARSAW, INDIANA ON JULY 6TH 2013 - IT WAS ABOUT MIDNIGHT AND I HAD THE BLINDS OPEN TO SEE THE FIREWORKS. I LOOKED UP FROM THE COUCH AND NOTICED A BRIGHT RED ORANGE LIGHT BUT I THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT AT FIRST BECAUSE THERE WERE BIG FIREWORKS. IT KEPT GOING FOR ABOUT 2, 3 MIN

It was midnigght in warsaw, indiana and I had the blinds open so we could see the fireworks from our couch. I was watching and noticed a bright red/orange light but thought nothing of it. I glanced at our tv and watched somw of the show but out of the corner of my eye I noticed it hadn't burnt out like a fire work would. It was slowly moving south to north. It was lower than the clouds and was kind of wavy straight line and the light seemed to flicker or pulsing? I told my husband and he saw it too and went outside for a minute. The light kept going for about 2- 3 minutes and then it just disappeared. It was in our line of sight and vanished.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.