Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello I Am Ga

Hello I Am Ga
This is my first post on the subject "UFO sightings in Malaysia" which is an interesting subject to me. Ever since I was a kid, I have always been fascinated with the paranormal, especially sightings of UFOs and alien beings from another planet.

I am opening this site for two main reasons :


* To share information, opinions and ideas on UFOs

* To look for people who share the same interests as me, UFOs and alien humanoids encounters in Malaysia.

Unfortunately there aren't many UFO sightings in Malaysia but the rare sightings that comes by will have to do just ok. Some of the topics I will be writing about are top UFO hotspots in Malaysia, a short biography of Mr Ahmad Jamaludin, a well-known UFO researcher in Malaysia, the famous Tanjung Sepat UFO incident in 1995 that lead to the first ever Malaysia UFO Conference in KL in 1995, examining the cases of micro UFOs and small alien humanoids found in Malaysia and many more.

Please feel free to leave your comments, contact information (email me at nickk1488@gmail.com) and thank you once again for visiting this blog.