Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Binghamton

Ufo Sighting In Binghamton
UFO SIGHTING IN BINGHAMTON, NEW YORK ON MARCH 7TH 2009 - OBJECT LOOKED INITIALLY LIKE A NEW GIGANTIC GALAXY WITH TWINKLING LIGHTS, COLOR BANDS, AND A MIST THAT MOVED AROUND IT. SHAPE OF A DOMED GIANT FLOATING CITY.I went outside to smoke a cigarette late at night,and walked over to the west side of the property to look at the stars,only to see a gigantic thing that I thought at first looked like a galaxy. It was stationary and was in the shape of a domed craft(the dome part was very tall). Inside the the outline was what looked like a million stars. There was also wide bands of color around the thing like transparent-washy looking(red,blue and green). Also a mist enveloped it(partially) and the mist was rotating slowly like around a planet. The countless lights that looked like twinkling stars didn't untwinkle. In the background you could make out a structure-city-like construct. I watched it for 5 minutes or so, went to get my camera, and the battery was dead(never happened before). The next night I had a friend over and we both went outside to smoke (we're both nightowls). I thought to myself-It's about the same time(after 1:00 AM),I wonder if that thing is back. Sure enough, there it was. I called him over to the same spot in between the cedars, and asked him-"What do you think of that?!" His reply was-"They're here!" We watched it for 5 or so minutes just floating there. Couldn't tell how large it was(Because it was so huge and not knowing how far away it was.)Went to get the camera and remembered-the battery's dead. Didn't charge it because I had no way of predicting it would return a second night. Someone else had to see this. Noone's talking or they never look up.Or just plain afraid. After processing this in my head a while, the only conclusion I came up with is-FLOATING CITY (of sorts). The airport had to have a nervous breakdown. I wish I watched it for a longer period of time, but it was late and Iwe were getting cold, and regretting having no camera.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.