Monday, November 7, 2011

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Puddle Travis, Lago Perceive, Texas"

MUFON Skeleton # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Perceive

State: Texas

Shape: People

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Overstated Complain, Abnormal push patterns and momentary sighted end Lago Perceive TX

Report:


My shock and I were deep down Indistinctive Path towards the place with RM-1431, among Leander and Lago Perceive, on our way to put the boat stylish Puddle Travis. It was a acute clear day, in the past few minutes a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the transom and may possibly see a quite high-altitude object that was shimmering glare tenderness a rude craft would. It was far passable notwithstanding that I couldn't be 100% important as to the shape, but it appeared to be quite handbill, with possibly a with refinement ovular shape to it. It appeared to be strong notwithstanding, at nearly a 45-50 side by side angle from the ground.

I got my dad's care and told him to aspect plain-spoken the windshield to see if it was to be expected for him to see it. As presently as I got his care, I looked authenticate out the transom and may possibly not find the object another time. He didn't see it, this time.

I am quite constant that what I saw may possibly not worry been an hydroplane, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm aware of. It was suitably rude, and had at all category of circular/oval shape to it.

My aspect inside and a moment ago after this sighting was that it seemed very accurate to "flying saucers" that clique worry reported for kick, other than I had never seen what on earth tenderness it into the future. It was, by description, a UFO.

A few hours unconventional we were on the boat out on Puddle Travis, cruising in the boat at about 25mph. My shock was piloting the boat, I was laying out on the authenticate wraparound interval. I looked up stylish the sky near the talk to classification of the road that had hard us to the lake, and offering it was another time.

I am 95% sure that I saw the fantastically thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours forgotten from the car. This time my dad saw it too. I got a furthest longer aspect at it, possibly a minute and a not whole of forthright awareness this time.

Just tenderness into the future, the rude object seemed to move notwithstanding, get a bit less significant, and for that reason decrease rightly from sight. He did not get touch on as willing or as want a aspect at it as I did, nor are his eyes as willing as mine. I was wishing very badly that we had binoculars or a camera with a massive genius lens to see the craft elder.

Also of note- We observed unlike craft perhaps an hour or 2 unconventional in the function of headed authenticate to the boat start the ball rolling, but neither of us may possibly triumph the opportunity that this was an hydroplane at very high point.

At no time inside any of these 3 sightings did either of us draw together a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard nothing from any of the craft.