Sunday, February 19, 2012

Missouri Ghost Hunters Encounter Possible Non Spiritual Entity

Missouri Ghost Hunters Encounter Possible Non Spiritual Entity
The later was posted at the MUFON site this morning - 6/7/2010:MUFON perceive report: On the evening of Saturday June 5th our paranormal group contracted to do a investigation in a resting place silent Richland, Missouri in Pulaski Section. It was balance the group guide, his husband, and for myself that night. We were having the habitual investigation and were at first view being paid a lot of orbs, subsequent to a match up of bound to be cold face pictures. For example at the resting place I saw a shooting of guns star record charge down. The night was clear subsequent to every clouds in the distance producing hotness lightning. My acquaintance was by a camera that had an infra red feeler. He has a put your feet up camera hence I do that is 10 megapixel. We finished about 45 proceedings at this put in at hence moved on to the next resting place down a series of filth roads. For example here all three of us noticed a unceasing humming assemble at this resting place. It was not the thruway as because you live by a means here are pink breaks in the assemble. We used up up the investigation at the moment investigation and headed hazard to the group leader's house. We uploaded our pictures to our respective computers and proceeded to go in the course of the evidence point hence and here. About brutally ten proceedings arrived the go over of evidence. I draw together "While the hell is that?!?" opportunity from the group guide. I got up and, his husband got up from the supercomputer roll and headed over to his roll and looked at an diverse object floppy in the sky among the grass. This was diverse anything I had consistently seen formerly. We realized that this photo was subjugated in the first resting place. The picture that was subjugated in the extraordinarily spot and in the well-liked extraordinarily organize formerly had no such object in it. It was slight to us. For example we were in that spot we had to be no on top of hence 25 feet from the object and the group guide speculates that the object was suspended about in the tree tops. Observing us. Moreover noticed in other photographs are humanoid looking faces subsequent to two black stripes highlighted upon their cheeks. It is moreover fee noting that the group guide and his husband did a previsit to the memorial park about two weeks ago. Having the status of we arrived he commented that their looked to be plentiful filth patches that were not here formerly. Were the aliens investigating us investigating the cemetery? Did they comply with us to the other resting place and was that the unceasing humming we heard? We may never discriminate the amend mend.NOTE: Brightly this group hand down present mail images as described in the report. I'll update if I can take on mail information...LonAbove: photo of the area formerly defect image annexationMissouri Charisma Hunters Unite Physically possible Non-Spiritual Raise objections"UPDATE: I acknowledged the later from Heather at The Background of the UnexceptionalMr. Strickler,My duration is Heather Frayer and I was the one who filed the report subsequent to MUFON. The pictures were never doomed for local eyes until the photos were deemed frank which I discriminate they are being I was here. Amid that believed. Impart are other photos subsequent to unexplicable aspects. Lorin, Diane, and I hand down release associates photos to you because MUFON, Nuforc and MIG are complete subsequent to their investigations. I hand down tranquil release this photo in which MIG augmented and sun-bleached for me. You can soundly see two beings and I dissimilar a number of them.Moreover Lorin went hazard out to the resting place to go bust on top of evidence. He took pictures of the area by means of the day, and here was whiz here. Not categorical a water tower or an literary develop. They moreover went hazard to the moment resting place everyplace the unceasing humming took put in at. Via the date here was no such humming. They did point of view date photos for like. I think yet to statement associates. On the picture(s) I am enclosing we thoughthesewereourauras and ouraurasidon'tthinkso I think on the ball out the entity/alien/spirit in the midst of Diana and I. Moreover discern how I posed subsequent to my arm late at night my stick but the thing (intimation) late at night me you can see a forearm as it to attract my waist. Moreover I can see innovative facial accept on both aurasWere these aliens aggravating to written material our positions to non-attendance revealing on camera? Or are they pranksters aliens aggravating to get a heighten out of the humans? If you think anymore questions, Settle let me discriminate, Extremely, Heather FrayerNOTE: I entail to thank The Background of the Unexceptional for allowing me to use the information and images. The comeback I think acknowledged on the case has been reckless...which includes being contacted by a few substantial ufologists and researchers. Brightly, we can all rest from this investigation...Lon