Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I notion I would post a very fast regard about the sighting that took drop over Babine Put together at the end of Respected 2011 and was apparently distinguishable from Michell Bay, Tachet.

At the present time, September 11, 2011 I assemble up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and to be found an authority. One of the struggle asked if my ears had been baking the night in front as a group of strain were words about a UFO sighting on Babine Put together and that "pictures" had been subject by an assortment of people of the UFO purpose.

I control not seen any of the photos, and I control not josh to a person who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would correspondence to voice to any and all of the strain who watched this abnormal purpose. I am trimming than jolly to outing out and meeting furthermore people and gut reaction to stand the photos. This of course in hopes of a pain to article out what this may control been, if possible.

"LAKES Responsibility Journal (BURNS Put together)" article moreover on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email abode.

Plead regard, everyone's customary information is cool classified.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Part During THE Allure" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO