Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ufo Sighting 2015 I Know What I Saw

Ufo Sighting 2015 I Know What I Saw
According to one of our reader testimony, "Yesterday, I walked to the side of my house looked up in the sky to see a single cloud and then noticed something below it, what I thought was a metallic balloon flying in circles super high in the sky about 10,000 to 20,000 ft.

Then I saw another and they appeared to be circling each other. The only time I could see them was when they banked on an angle and the sun's rays reflected off of the shiny metallic discs. They were circling so tight no plane, jet of helicopter could do this especially at the high rate of speed.

This happened for about two minutes and then they just disappeared. Because I could get what I saw off of my mind, when I woke this morning I started to do the research.

I found that Yesterday January 17, 2015 A pilot of thirty five years actually photographed exactly what I saw yesterday. Look up UFO sightings over New Jersey on this date and you will see an amazing photo of the event that I witnessed yesterday.

I am a witness to what the pilot saw. Oh, in the pilots picture he/she also saw something in the cloud. I did not see this but I did see the cloud because at this time it was the only one in the sky. The sky was blue and clear yesterday accept for one cloud. I know what I saw."

Credit: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com