Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mysterious Black Object In Southern New Jersey 7 1 10

Mysterious Black Object In Southern New Jersey 7 1 10
SUBJECT: CAMDEN Article FROM KEN PFEIFER Invention UFO PHOTOSBizarre BLACK Object IN SOUTHERN NEW Jersey7-1-10 CAMDEN NEW JerseyIt was a squally day, squally, thunderstorms off and on. I was sheath amongst my in-laws smoking in Depford NJ. I saw what I hunch was a black expand. It was seasonal West from the Jersey coast, in opposition to the twist. It subsequently started to redeploy Northwest. Equally it inoperative I would say it was near the Ben Franklin mediate on the Jersey side. The object was involving layers of clouds. The improved pile was blowing West, being the belittle pile was blowing North by North East. This object stayed in the extremely spot for 45 min. It subsequently inspired slowly SSE assist en route for the Jersey coast. At what time 15 minutes I in the end lost sight of it behind schedule the houses. Did character customarily see doesn't matter what close to this before? My wife and children saw this and blew it off. This has been on my heart and I can't turn off design about it. The interior I told all deprived my gravel. I willpower to make something stand out out improved about this. Can character slide me figure this out? NOTE: The beyond image is a account.This case is under investigation by Ken Pfeifer of MUFON New Jersey.