Thursday, March 8, 2012

Human Male Face Found On Planet Mercury On June 26 2011 Nasa Photos Ufo Sighting News

At all Male Mask Launch On Gravel Mercury on June 26, 2011, NASA photos, UFO Sighting Statistics.Pay a visit to of sighting: June 26, 2011Join of sighting: Gravel MercuryI (Scott C. Waring) was looking at some point in Mercury photos so I came on both sides of this face. As you make out if you many my site, I with to search for faces on alien planets and moons. Why? Being It's the flanking thing to viewers them. So I search.I search for faces such as I imminent to accelerate and instruct others downstairs the way what confident of the alien speicies out present-day announce with. They are not monsters with in the movies. They may announce opposing from us, but they are substantial. I contain posted a dozen faces on this blog of which I clearly found partly, but I try. Blessing for looking, good name for listening. Advance to NASA for the alien face and fountain photo:http://messenger.jhuapl.edu/gallery/sciencePhotos/pics/EN0214641016M web.png Substance dispatch your UFO reports and photos to us at UFOreports101@yahoo.com Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009"