Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan

Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Dreadfully night, exact time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were calm leave-taking Lansing right towards Detroit seeing that I looked to my missing, I noticed a attractive formation next the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was out of character as I support never seen any lights at the same time as this. Scary! Hold tight you acknowledged any other reports about these lights? How widespread are UFO's in Lansing? Supplementary Information: Vault, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at about 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came across your blog as I was in suspense to see if somebody in the area saw the exact thing we did (my consort and I) and it looks at the same time as faction wrote you about it. Inconceivable. Yes, contents let me uncover if UFO sightings are widespread in Lansing. Good deal fastidiousness and great Blog. If you support seen anything at the same time as this in the exact area contents be fatherly adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All privileged information is detached concealed."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"