Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Florida On August 11Th 2013 Airplanes Fluy Over My House Regularly This Had No Sound Went Overhead

UFO SIGHTING IN FLORIDA ON AUGUST 11TH 2013 - AIRPLANES FLUY OVER MY HOUSE REGULARLY. THIS HAD NO SOUND. WENT OVERHEAD, MADE SMALL DIRECTION CHANGE. BOOMERANG SHAPE. HAD AURA OR 'ENERGY FIELD'

I sat on my back porch to observe the stars as I often do when I noticed a craft fly quickly overhead. it was significant because it had no lights. the planes that regularly fly over have a red and green light on either wing. No lights and it made no sound. I watched as it made a small change of direction and continued south by southeast. The object was orangish and seemed to be lit on the inside. that was why I noticed it. It was lighter than the twighlight sky. The fact that I heard no sound made me curious. It was sort or boomerang shape or more like the crescent of a bow before it is stretched out t fire an arrow.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.