Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Golden Valley Arizona On May 7Th 2013 Glowing Ufo Landed I Filmed It Then Told My Ftiends To Come Ser

Ufo Sighting In Golden Valley Arizona On May 7Th 2013 Glowing Ufo Landed I Filmed It Then Told My Ftiends To Come Ser
on 5/7/13 around 9:00 i was outside looking for ufos and using a high powerd laser beam shooting it into the sky at first there were several starlike orbs flying around the sky then off to the left of me a huge glowing craft made of light appeared. flowing about 20 ft off the ground it hoverd the then slowly desenended to the ground. i onlyhad a phone to record with and it somehow got turned on to stencil mode but i still maneged to film it. i then ran into my friends house to tell him and his girlfriend to come look when we got back outside it. became so bright it looked like a little sun! it was so bright and begain eminting some auar of light in a pyramidal shape around it. i wasnt going to let this chance of a lifetime get away so i started walking, strait for it in the total darkness my friends became worried and yelled for me to come back. they,were rhly afard so i came back. i told them to go inside and once more i headed for the craft. then i watched it, totaly disapiar. then on the mountain behind us to buge red ords of light lit up and started flying right towars me as they got over head i sbot the laser at tbem and they bothe vrew extreamly bright then disapired

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.