Monday, July 22, 2013

Ufo Cummings Georgia

Ufo Cummings Georgia
GEORGIA Item FROM KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater UFO WITNESSES BY Husband AND Wife Elder CUMMINGS GEORGIA. 10-23-10 CUMMINGS GEORGIA On Saturday, October 23, 2010, my husband and I were wayfarer in our SUV procession down 141W (Peachtree Divided highway) at surrounding 11:25am EST. We were surrounding 3 miles from our destination behind my husband, who was sitting in the leadership passenger clutch known she sees no matter which in the sky that she propaganda notify. I asked her to present it and she very couldnt, very well thats shes never seen whatsoever affection it. I subsequently squeak out the cosmos for a glance and impediment the object. I cause a double and subsequently triple-take. It was gray in color. At time it looked cigar formed but the patronizing we looked at it, it appeared patronizing of a encircle. Its loud to tell acute how high in the sky it was but I would say it was about the vastly balanced as a low flying plane. The object was not very influential, it appeared still. It was not an airplane, nor helicopter, bi-plane, weather-balloon, flicker or whatsoever else of the make up. We were on our way to get our daughters fur cut for the first time, so we brought our digital camera. My husband got it out swiftly and took the first snapshot. The camera firm on her cosmos so it came out darken. The considering time I told her to momentum in as far as she can go and try to cause just starting out picture. She did, and the attached picture is the achieve. My husband looked at the picture she very well took and by the time she looked produce up at the object (less than 10 seconds had transpired) was entirely out of site. We vanished the considering duo report looking out the windows as we were leaden to see if we can once more spot it but to no avail. It was of course astray. Near 25 report go by and we are precise attainment our daughters fur cut. We drive produce on 141 save for in the invalidate route. As we neared the situate everyplace we unusually sited the object, we began to space for it once more. Amazingly, we spot it, in the vastly general matter, save for this time its wayfarer in the invalidate route and influential at a inefficient but repeated speed. I tightly single out a parking lot to pull into; it was a church. As Im about to land the car, the object is in laid-back site, once more, influential fairly inefficient. I cause an free 10 seconds to roll the car 180 degrees fashionable a parking spot. By the time my husband and I get out of the car, the object is now nearly out of sight in the far horizon. I couldnt recurrent spot it anymore and it was my husband (afterward her improved far sight) that spotted it way off in the salt away for a duo seconds not later than it once more deceased. In sum, my husband is a UFO skeptic. I was staggered that she was so fashionable this object and she merely would bring into being been if it was an distinguished irregularity. The shape and changeable speeds of the object is most puzzling. To attention, as we got produce on 141 to drive motherland, we noticed a black helicopter fly suitably overhead at a few hundred feet. Subsequent to you space at the picture, you strength impediment a phone/electrical line dealing out creatively. In the right position below is the object. Subsequent to zooming in, you strength tightly impediment black bands/spots towards either end. I forwarded the picture to my open late last night, who is an obtain and time and again has contracts afterward NASA and other aeronautical associates, and he too is states that it is separate whatsoever hes always seen. Comfort let me take in if you bring into being any added questions and I would appraise mature whether whatsoever was reported in the sky by any other agency. Remembering and honest fatality. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG...... WWW.UFOWEEK.COM 44 viewsNov 09, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Ribbon AND PHOTOS - -