Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Anguished Man

The Anguished Man
EVP Fixed ON TAPEThis is most likely the best footage I benefit from recorded so far. I set the camera up over and recorded for four hours over five sequential nights. I recorded involving 1 a.m and 5 a.m the same as this iswhen the activity seemed to be improved rampant. I recorded many mystifying whispering noises and other unexplainable sounds. I both recorded what appears to be no matter which magical in front of the camera. I benefit from no explanation for the activities in this video.Gain access to Advanced Other Mystifying Mysteries article!Mystifying Special : Make a note Interrogation Aliens In Sports ground 51Unsolved Special : De davinci code-mystery-has-been-solvedUnsolved Special : Top-unsolved-martian-mysteriesUnsolved Special : 2012-end-of-fifth-sunUnsolved Special : Chinese Cannibalism female Mystifying Special : Man And His Planet - The Great Beginning of the MoonUnsolved Special : The Mask of TurinUnsolved Special : mystery of lost town atlantisUnsolved Special : mysteries Eyes in the Sky.. ( video ) Mystifying Special : Walking Majority Go through in Tanah Toraja! (Indonesia)