Thursday, February 27, 2014

President Neither Confirms Nor Denies Et Existence Were Moving Forward

A SECOND LOOK AT JADEN SMITH'S DISCLOSUREhttp://goldenaggaia.com/disclosure/et-ufo-disclosure/a-second-look-at-jaden-smiths-disclosure/OK, let's back up a minute.Jaden Smith asks President Obama if aliens exist. The news report puts it this way:Smith tells BBC Radio 1 host Chris Moyles, "The night before Jaden had said to me, 'Dad, I gotta ask the president about the aliens,' and I'm like, 'Dude, no, it's not cool. It's embarrassing. Do not ask the president!' So we get into the situation room and Jaden gets the look in his eyes and he leans over to me and asks, 'Dad, What's my punishment?'"And Barack is starting to talk about this situation room and Jaden says, 'Excuse me Mr. President?' and I'm like, 'Hey, Barack man, listen?' and Barack said, 'Don't tell me.' And in perfect form - and this is why he is the president - he stopped and looked at Jaden and said, 'The aliens, right? OK, I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extra-terrestrials but I can tell you if there had been a top secret meeting and if there would have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room.'"And here is the video:Now let's get this straight. The President says he can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extra-terrestrials.If the President was a CIA operative or someone else who wanted to keep UFOs under wraps and this was ten years ago, he would either (1) flatly deny they exist, or (2) imply I was an idiot and question sarcastically whether I really believed in them. But what did the President do? Neither confirm nor deny.If I say I cannot confirm something but won't deny it, it implies that I cannot confirm it for policy reasons but can confirm it by not denying it. As far as I'm concerned, that's as close to a confirmation as we're going to get and I think many people will hear it that way as well.Well, that's the way it looks to me, unbiased as I am! (That was a joke.)We're already aware that President Obama knows all about the galactics and has been asked not to disclose until the cabal is rounded up. Here's what Suzy Ward said on that score to me last year:"If you saw Matthew's last message, you know that Obama is totally aware of the presence of ETs. He can't announce this because of the 'power bloc,' but it's also ET advice to wait a bit longer so those on the planet can continue to dismantle the Illuminati anonymously." (1)He knows about Ascension, etc. Said Hatonn last year:"Obama now knows we have him covered and he can proceed without fear for his family's safety and his own. Media report what they are told, of course, but the truth is, now that he knows Earth's ascension timetable, he's negotiating with powers that be either personally or via safe communication channels to shut down Illuminati strongholds in his country, Europe and the Orient." (2)And now Grener puts the capstone on the arch by telling us in today's "An Hour with an Angel", that the galactics themselves were behind Jaden Smith's question to Obama. He told Gf West in that program that Jaden Smith's "slip" was not a slip from any vantage point. Rather, "we slipped it in," he said. It was intentional.So I'm saying to you that in view of all these factors, President Obama's response was about as astute as it could be and promises to work away at a level below consciousness convincing people that there probably is, or undoubtedly is, or however people wish to reflect on it, extraterrestrial life and that they are here.FOOTNOTES(1) Suzy Ward to Steve Beckow, Nov. 8, 2011.(2) Hatonn in Suzy Ward to Steve Beckow, Nov. 15, 2010.