Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ufo Sightings Mufon Cases Strange Shaped Ufo Photographed Over Hickory North Carolina On November 3 2013

NOVEMBER 20, 2013 - UNITED STATES - The following report was taken from MUFON Case Management System and was submitted on November 19, 2013. Date of event: November 3, 2013 at 6:45pm. Location: Hickory, United States.

" I walked out of my local video store Family Video. After noticing a star directly in front of me, I proceeded to take a photograph of it."

"I took two separate pictures to try and get the star in the best possible focus."

"Days passed before I looked back over the photograph. I noticed the object in both pictures."

"In the first photo the lights appear white and in the latter they appear to be red. There were no airplanes, helicopters, weather-ballons and no noise coming from the object."

"Local mild traffic with nothing out of the ordinary. Looking at the lights and slots so I doubted that it was a drone or any such vehicle."

"I would like the photograph to be confirmed by others to verify it not being something along the lines of a glare or balloon."

"I do believe it to be a UFO or something other-worldly."

Here are the original images:

- MUFON.



Source: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com