Monday, February 24, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Abbotsford

Ufo Sighting In Abbotsford
UFO SIGHTING IN ABBOTSFORD, BRITISH COLUMBIA ON MAY 24TH 2012 - I APOLOGIZE FOR THE BLURRINESS HOWEVER THE OBJECTS WHERE AT AROUND 20,000' TO 25,000' OR ABOUT 25 MILES STRAIGHT UP. AND I WAS SO EXCITED AND SO SHAKY.

These are a few photos viewed from my backyard at around 6:30pm. My wife and I both witnessed around 9 UFO,s over a 5 min period then they just decided they had finished whatever it was they were doing, and as quickly as they appeared they disappeared! They were moving in all directions, stopping and then continuing in opposite directions. Absolutely no sounds heard. Then they would light up from red, then change to white in no real pattern. You have to realize how far away these are. I was watching the sky and noticed two of them go in front of the daytime moon, then my wife came out. I yelled at her to grab the camera and tripod so she did. And to notice them in broad daylight because of the lights on them, they must have been very bright. If you look under all of them it looks like some kind of exhaust or propulsion coming from them. My wife was a skeptic but I can truly say she isn't anymore. The last photo is the vessel shape. You need to know that they appeared as a bright little star to the naked eye then when they all appeared they were flashing bright red and white colors and moving up down and sideways with very sharp and decisive moves. The fourth photo was taken with my cannon 300x zoom then computer zoomed 1000x's more. You see these objects were about 22miles straight up....

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.