Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Snow Shoe

Ufo Sighting In Snow Shoe
UFO SIGHTING IN SNOW SHOE, PENNSYLVANIA ON JUNE 28TH 2013 - MY GIRLFRIEND AND I SAW AN ORANGE LIGHT GO INTO A CLOUD THEN COME OUT AND GO IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

My girlfriend and I were out front of our home around 11:00 p.m. and I saw an orange light high above us moving from East to West. I said to her look hon I think that might be a satellite. We watched the object go till it disappeared behind a cloud. The object the came out of the cloud moving in the opposite direction (West to East) then changed to a Northwest heading. We were stunned. The very next night we were out around 11:30 p.m. and saw a bright red orange light slowly ascend from behind some trees. I had my camera so I took a picture but my camera didn't want to focus right so the picture doesn't look like what we saw, it looks like a speck in the picture when in reality it was much bigger. 15-20 minutes later I went back out to see if I could see it again and I saw it hovering near the tree line in the opposite direction I saw it 15-20 minutes earlier.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.