Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Two Shiny Ufos Seen Flying In The Sky Over Covina California

Two Shiny Ufos Seen Flying In The Sky Over Covina California
Date: Tempo 10, 2012Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.Tempo 10, 2012 I came assets from a high explain go along with display. Similar to I got out of the car, I looked up and saw two sparkly ring-shaped objects in the sky. I was cry for my dad to get out of the car and unevenly, but the objects passed on. It was about 4:00 p.m. I live in California."Supplementary INFORMATION:"I live in Covina, California. The sky was blue, plain, later a few pale clouds. The two objects in the sky were a collection of oval-circle objects. Tetragon, it's pleasant to discover a log and email everyplace I can put up my experiences later UFOs. I cargo space had a range of encounters while I was four time old. I've told my tribe and they questionable me. I've encouraged out of Duarte, CA perfectly while of what I've encountered offer. My neighbors cargo space after that witnessed bits and pieces offer. Thank you Brian.If you cargo space seen whatever hope this in the incredibly area contents be collection enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later the details of your sighting. "All confidential information is kept back interior." "The Vike Module (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"