Thursday, May 29, 2014

Alien Encounter In Bremerton

Alien Encounter In Bremerton
It all started in the summer of 1956. I just went side to play. I was the side of the house and I just happen to look up and see this large silent craft moving just at tree top level not making a sound.it was moving towards me slowly then stopped just over me. On the bottom of the craft there was a large plasma looking ring. It was very bright, and moved like liqiud in a clockwise direction.so I just looked up and started at it. Then while I looked up at the craft I started getting lighter. As I started to lift up I thought it was neet until I was about 10ft or so in the airtheni began to panic. Say please don, t drop me.then I passed out I guess, the next thing I rremember I am laying on this table, or it looked liked like one. There was movement all around me but everthing seem blurry. There no color to anything it was all gray. The creatures around me were a grayish color but thats all remember. There was this metal arm that came toward my face like they were going to put something in me I said to them that that would hurt me and then I heard a voice say it won, t hurt or I thought I heard it my head maybe not sure. Then all I remember was that iwas back on the ground, by the house so I went into the house I guessm by the way there was no beam of light when I was lifted up. The next morning it s Sunday and I was sick all.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.