Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Alameda

Ufo Sighting In Alameda
UFO SIGHTING IN ALAMEDA, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 16TH 2013 - BRIGHT RED OARNGE OBJECT PASSED NW TO SW OBSERVED TWICE THEN SEEMED TO FADE OR DISSAPEAR

My wife came in from briefly stepping outside our home, she was rather excited and telling me to hurry outside and look.I saw a bright red oarnge object passing across our view about the speed or a airplane I assume color had no glare and made no sound, I fumbled with my phone to try and get a picture but lost sight over our home, I then ran to the street but the object was gone. We returned inside our home excited about what we just wittnessed and I decided I would go back outside hoping to catch another glimpse of this thing, I was having a cigarette looking at the mufon website when I noticed either the same or a very similar object to the nw of my view, I began to record video with my phone and yell for my wife my neighbor n heard the commotion and also wittnessed the object pass from nw to sw where it seemed to fade or dissapear. As the object faded I think I saw a grey /white possibly mettalic rectangular silhouette with a smaller square in center, that was the last I saw.my wife is very skeptical but is baffled at what this was.I myself have allways believed that humans are not the lone intelligent beings in this universe and allways look up hoping to see somthing, this is my first sighting of somthing I'm sure I can't explain and am more than happy to share.ps please excuse the crappy video I was rather excited and sorry for moving so much and the use of profanity.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.