Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ufo Sightings In United Kingdom

Ufo Sightings In United Kingdom
Someone from Austin commented to Rectangular-shaped UFO and alien encounter in Austin, with a sighting of their own that took place October 1, 2010, at approximately 10:00 p.m.

Here is that sightings report.

"I'm in Austin TX, I saw a giant black square craft over my house last night. Oct. 1st 2010 - around 10PM. It was moving at a fairly slow pace almost impossible to see because it was the color of the night sky, but against the horizon color I could see that it was solid and square. It also had very dim red lights on each corner, but VERY dim. It flew over and beyond the treeline. I have no idea how to explain what I saw, my house is very close to the airport and every night there are dozens of airplanes in the sky. This was not an airplane of any kind and it was totally silent. It was too dark to show up in any photo. -RemusTheCat"

"NOTE: PLEASE, IF THE WITNESS OR ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION TO ADD TO THIS REPORT, PLEASE CONTACT ME.- SW"

Tags: real pictures real recorded testimony travis latest ufo texas footage ufo alien images real new ufo videos may ufo bruno ufo interview flying disc

Credit: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com