Friday, May 2, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Port Byron Illinois On October 10Th 2013 Cigar Shaped Ufo Seen For Brief Period Of Time

Ufo Sighting In Port Byron Illinois On October 10Th 2013 Cigar Shaped Ufo Seen For Brief Period Of Time
I was outside playing football with my brother when I noticed a cigar shaped object in the sky to my Northeast. I watched it for as long as I could, travel from Northeast to Southeast before losing it behind a tree that blocked my view. I first noticed the object when I was looking up to catch a football thrown by my brother. I thought at first it may have been a cargo plane as we are within 10 miles of a regional airport, and am used to seeing planes at different times of the day and different types of airplanes coming into the airport. The object was shaped like a cigar that seemed to be reflective and it had a darker band around the middle of the cigar. There were no wings or any type of flight control that I could see. The object did not have any discernable sound that I could hear, or any kind of vapor trail that I could see. The weather in our area was clear skies, about 75 degrees F. Humidity is unknown. The object seemed to be on a straight line path from Northeast to Southeast. Speed of the object is unknown due to not knowing the exact distance or knowing the scale of the object. At first I wasn't sure what I was seeing, and I tried to see if I could see a tail section or wings on the object. As I was looking at the UFO, my little brother turned to look in that direction too and he also witnessed it.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You